Thursday 10 November 2011

Studio at Barton Hall

Rubbish at this blogging lark and now left it so long, I don't know where to start.

So a super quick rundown:- 
  
 Bookings already taken for next Summer's festivals


Kindred Cafe and Angel Gardens get together to play in the fields next summer.


New studio. Got a room of my own - a studio at Barton Hall
Open weekend 12/13 November


More workshops - another Saturday session for children
- a baby and toddler workshop
       - an adult workshop
       - school workshops

Home ed group next week with Maxy Maker.


Minnie our new member of the family, is 14 months old and settling in well.




6 comments:

  1. LOVE THE BACK GROUND OF YOUR BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, glad to see you blogging again.Hopefully I'll bump in to you again at a festival next summer :0) Barton Hall looks great, wow, I'd love a studio of my own. Oh and I like the background too but it makes your pictures go really small and harder to read...might just be my computer? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon, thank you. I'm hoping this makes me write here a bit more often. This background reminds me of one the walls inside the Hall. x

    Kim, thank you, I wondered how it might affect them. I will make them bigger next time. I also use my iphone, so they aren't the best :) I hope we get together again. Are you at Willowman next year? I must do a link back to your summer post too. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You and Max at iFlow makes me smile! More weaving next week (hopefully some of it giant) should be great. Love the look of the blog too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. subscribe still not working ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anon, I have jigged the page about now. If you go up to 'follow' that should do it.

    ReplyDelete